New Start Soccer 3 is the last edition of the New Star Soccer series so far. What this game proposes to the players is to undertake the adventure of becoming the new soccer star in the world. Of course, liking soccer is kind of a requirement to be interested in this game, even though the game itself is not that much about actually playing soccer.
What you are going to do in this game can be categorized into two main parts: building up your abilities as a professional soccer player; and deal with relationships and contracts. Regarding abilities the game will rate you in 14 different skills, in turn classified into 4 categories, as follows:
- Skills: Shooting, Heading, Dribbling, Set Piece, Tackling, and Passing.
- Technique: Flair, Control, and Both Feet.
- Fitness: Pace, Strength, and Stamina.
- Tactical Awareness: Positioning, and Vision
The other main area commented was Relationships, which involves dealing with several characters as your Manager, Team Mates, Supporters, Sponsors, Media, Friends, Family, and Girlfriend.
The interface is kind of poor, lacking of good graphics and effects. Even when it’s not actually a soccer playing game it could offer better graphics, so that it a downside for the game. On the positive aspects we can mention that the game includes full databases with soccer teams information from all over the world, so you can play almost every where in the world, in the team of your dreams.
You can try this game for free before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 14.95 dollars, right from the New Start Games site, on the Web.
- It supports multiple languages
- You can download club logos
- It includes information of soccer clubs from all over the world
- It includes a powerful editor
- It shows poor graphics
- The interface is not very good